These rules are the responsibility of the player to read and follow. Not knowing the rules will not exempt you from the consequences if you break them.
Please note that there are rules not specifically listed by exact actions and can fall under other game rules and our terms of service agreement ( and EULA, Terms of Sale/Donation, Code of Conduct , and much more.). Please use common sense when playing the game.
– You may only play on ONE faction. If you play on a shared ip (such as an internet cafe’), you all have to be on the same faction as a group and contact the staff about the players who use the services of that internet cafe if possible.
– Do not use dual clients (having more than one instance of game open) in PvP, Boss Hunt, or event raids. If you are using more than one client, only one toon is allowed in any pvp map at the same time, the other character must be on a non-pvp map such as AH, capital, or guild house.
– “Hacking” or use of any third-party tools to gain unnatural advantage is not allowed, and will result in ban of your account.
– Players must be able to show control over their toon at all times while “in-play”, and are required to respond within two minutes of being contacted by GS or GM. Farming while away from keyboard (AFK) using macros or auto-clicker programs or even simply frost barrier/fire thorn caster AoE buffs is not allowed and may result in disciplinary action.
– Stat Padding (intentionally being killed repeatedly to artificially obtain rank) is not permitted and will result in all kills and donation points being reset and other disciplinary action.
– Do not use any Exploits or “bugs” in the game to gain unnatural advantage. Examples of known exploits are:
– climbing hills you normally can’t climb with F12,
– standing inside a relic or other object to avoid being targeted while able to attack others,
– re-logging to reset the recharge on Untouchable potions,
– reskilling to reset recharge on skills,
– using the “provoke” skill on a boss to steal aggro from an enemy raid then accepting a summon to force reset,
– Fight to get items, not tradable normally.
– Boss raids may be locked (manual) when the boss is at 50% or lower of its HP. All boss raids must remain on Random loot. Team order is allowed at Capital MM. Leader Gain is not allowed in BH or in any GM hosted events. ( From 6th of June 2018 you can use Team Order in Boss hunts too )
if a staff member requests lead of raid then it needs to be given to them
– Do not drop and rejoin a team order raid such as capital Monster Madness events.
If a players continuously drops and rejoins they will be kicked and raid can be locked, and the player may not be allowed to join for the duration of the event.
– During an Event/MM ONLY ONE is raid allowed for each faction. If you make a separate raid away from main raid you can be jailed or banned
– Boss raids must be called in Trade chat on every boss, so as to include others that may wish to participate.
– Event/MM, and PVP raids must be open (auto-join) at all times. Exception: Normal (non-event) PvP raids may be locked (manual) during certain circumstances, such as to prevent “overcall” when one faction might greatly outnumber the other and likely already has made “sitters”. In that instance, PVP raids can be made manual, but the leader must still add those that wish to join manually if they come to the map and ask to join. This is to help maintain the pvp session, and better control the raid. Event/MM raids may never be locked, except by a staff member in particular circumstances deemed to be for the greater benefit of the raid or the event.
– You may not enter an enemy faction base by any means. “Kiting” guards to assist other members to attack deep behind the guarded perimiter of a base is also not permitted. Do not to use any skills to evade or exploit base guard AI (such as stealth, mass ambush, or evolution).
– Do not heal from inside of a base veil. If you want to heal your raid, go out from the veil.
– Do not use Area of Effect Skills (AoE) near an enemy base veil.
– Spawn Killing other faction when they have used a gatekeeper or portal to go into any area dungeon/map is Not allowed (Killing someone if they have moved on someone or was summoned does not apply)
– Being or climbing in areas that are the dark areas on the maps such as dd2 Example: ( http://prntscr.com/gdjtn6 is not allowed . Just please refrain from being on dark areas of the maps and above around those portals. This would apply in all pvp maps
– Raid Leaders may kick you from PvP/BossHunt raid if you are not geared enough to help in the raid, if you are AFK, or if you are not listening to the raid leader and being detrimental to the success of the raid’s objective. If you are told to be a sitter, you must sit in the designated area, or risk being kicked. This does not mean you have to be kicked. This decision is at raid leader’s discretion. If you feel you have been unfairly kicked, you may send in ticket with screenshot(s) and we will investigate the issue.
– Raid Leaders may NOT dismantle a PVP raid unless it is to reform it for an event or to rid the raid of farmers or people that are AFK. If as raid leader you wish to leave, then you leave the raid… you do not dismantle the raid.
– Do not scam or sell free items to other players
– Farming spots belong to everyone, and no player may claim a spot. If you wish to farm alone, you may kindly ask the other player to find another spot, or you must move to another area. You may only report “KS” (kill stealing) if a player continually follows you and
does it repeatedly, and you will need to support the report with screenshots showing this clearly, and that you have asked the player to stop attacking mobs which you a have currently drawn aggro of the AI. This rule does not apply to bosses.
– GRB Bosses may only be killed Once. Killing the bosses more than once in a GRB session to gain extra points will result in Guild being disbanded.
– Do not buff or use skills in the Guild Manager’s Office prior to (within one hour of) the Guild Ranking Battle (GRB), as this may cause some players to lag and possibly disconnect due to congestion of many characters in one small area.
GENERAL ACCOUNT RULES
– Do not share your account information with anyone in game. MRS ( Master Shaiya Reborn ) staff will never ask for your account info in game.
– Do not buy, sell, or offer any in-game item, toon, DP or any other property of MRS ( Master Shaiya Reborn ) for real world money or services.
– Do not use any character names with vulgar/ racial/ sexual meanings
– Do not use character names similar to, or easily confused with, that of a staff member.
– Do not impersonate a staff member by any means.
– Do not in any way attempt to sabotage the game or inhibit the enjoyment of game by others.
Example: (encouraging other players to stop playing the game/pvp or attempting to steal other players from this server to another)
We strongly recomend that you use your own PC. Players that use PCs outside of your own house, please be aware that the network or PC could be infected with identity theft programs or viruses. If you end up with account issues due to neglect of this advisory to keep your log-in information confidential, we cannot guarantee to be able to help you in the case of a breach of your account.
GENERAL CHAT RULES
– ALL public chats USE ONLY ENGLISH. Trade chat, Area Chat, Common Chat (normal chat in any area, including AH), yelling, PVP and event raids must be in English ONLY, because the main language here is English. You may use other languages in Guild chat, common chat in your guild house, Private messages, or in private parties. Pick-up raids open to many players must also be in English, as that is then a public raid.
– Do not SPAM (continuous subskills (emotes) count as spamming)
– Do not use ALL CAPS in trade/area/common chats
– Do not insult or harass other players or staff members (being provoked is not an excuse to insult back)
– Do not advertise another Shaiya server on our server.
– If you are in jail, do not attempt to discuss with our staff members in game to get out. Send in a ticket to GM to find out more info as to why you are in jail. Note: Summoning yourself out of jail will most likely result in a ban, so don’t do it.
– Trade chat is not a place for any kind of drama. If you have a problem with anything or anyone, take it to PM, send a ticket, or ask a GS for assistance.
We reserve the right to modify any and all rules at any time, and without prior notice, by posting amended terms on this website. Your continued use of the mastershaiyareborn.com service indicates your acceptance of the amended user/player agreement.
Here are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)