We use “Cookies”, which are text/image files that are stored on your computer for operation purposes, and to collect data to analyze user patterns in order to improve the browsing experience of our website. Cookies are only read by the server that placed them, and are unable to execute any code or virus. Control and access of information from first party Cookies will not be shared with any other parties.
Only non-personal information is stored and collected on an aggregated and anonymous basis from Cookies, and the use will be limited to one of below cases from our websites:
1. To remember your settings and actions so that some of the entry fields or selections from our website can be automatically completed for your convenience.
2. To gather anonymous statistics to analyze which videos,images were watched and/or which banner was clicked etc. to make our site more useful and interesting to our users.
3. For website operation related purposes such as login authentication.
The types of Cookies used in our website are:
1. Session Cookies are used for login authentication purposes and will be automatically deleted from your hard drive after closing your browser.
2. Persistent Cookies are used to remember your settings for predefined duration and will be automatically deleted from your hard drive upon expiry.
There may be third party server networks to serve advertisements within or in connection with our websites. Third party companies can send their own cookies to your hard drive since your web browser must request such advertising banners from the third-party network servers. However, we would only authorize third party servers to employ anonymous cookies for anonymous targeting. We would not permit a third-party server to collect information about you. If you want to prevent a third-party server and/or third-party service provider from sending and reading cookies on your computer, you must visit each third-party website and opt out.